Monday 3 August 2015

Fashion Street Style Outfit You Can Easily Recreate




Collaboration with leather jacket and fancy purple shoes might be the best idea for going out with your pet or friend during weekend. 

leather jacket : General Pants
shoes : Nike 



This outfit its the first that i wear when i go date with my boyfriend to the place that call Kiama. i love the texture of the pants and sunglass just awesome.

Top : Ally
Pants : Giodarno 
Sunglasses : LeeSpec



I love using hat whenever i got a bad hair day. this outfit its perfect for summer day, for fishing and maybe for girls date. the color are black and white is bring you too simple look.

Skirt : cotton on
Wedges : Dottie Store
Hat : Target 



Another street look its from young and free theme. how fancy are they ? i been keep my hoodie for 5/6 years, the color still same like the first time i bought, thats so cool !

Hat : Culture King 
Hoodie : Roxy 



This is my favorite outfit when the winter coming, it still keep you warm and i love the boots color just fix for anything.

Top : Ally
Boots : Dottie Store 
Bag : Zara
Kimono : cotton on



hey oh. I'm not the person who love using denim, but because my boyfriend keep asking to try simple look, I'm just going with this style. however I'm just love it and its make me look younger 

Denim jacket : cotton on 
Pants : H&M
Bag : Calvin Klein 


How smurffy its that. one thing is because my boyfriend love blue and i just want make him happy. this one is also look casual as usual. one thing is the pants freaking comfy with me ..

Top : Cotton on 
Pants : Uniclo
Bag : Michael Kors 
Cardigan : Ally



I'm using this style when i go to national park, here we go. childish look with different sock color. lol

Hat : Cotton On 
Pants : Uniclo
Jacket : Zara 
Backpack : Longchamp
Shoes : New Balance


when the night is coming all you need is white shirt. bring you a light color and gorgeous look. why i like wear uniclo pants, omg its just perfectly fit my foot. do you know some time you need to cut your pants just because its too long. thats why uniclo pants, i don't need to cut it and that bring me tall look as well. xoxo

Pants : Uniclo
Candy Bag : Furla 

No comments: