Tuesday 25 August 2015

WALLET AND BAG By JIMSHONEY BRAND REVIEW

HELLO EVERYONE, its been awhile since my last post. During my busy day on college, i'm so stocked be collaborate with one of new brand 'JIMSHONEY' wallet and bag i receive as gift recently, so i got this Baby Twinie wallet which is light yellow and flower pink . As you can see beside me is my precious best friend of life 'ERIKA'. short story, she shock me up by coming directly, its been 9 years friendship and she just the same as the first.


Baby Twinies wallet was designed luxury with 10 card holder, 1 coin pocket and 19x9 size.



handing up my Milky White CLEO Tote bag, the texture and color combine nicely. if you looking for classic bag, this is would be in your list

JIMSHONEY is based in Indonesia, Jakarta was owning Hanny and her boyfriend Jims, design with friendly budget and high quality.  click this link and check it out. 
https://instagram.com/qingwardrobe/?hl=en


No comments: